• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased 20 or so Glocks off this site and have never paid more than 400 for one other than one OD19 with upgraded sights I paid 475 for. Gotta be patient, and you gotta be quick.
True story. With a couple of exceptions, every Glock I've bought here was $400 or less.

Then i guess i don't understand everyone jumping on threads proclaiming $425 and $450 dollar glocks "great deals"...i know people like to pad their post count but it does not seem to be the case. Unfortunately I don't have time to be on ODT all day scanning.

Then i guess i don't understand everyone jumping on threads proclaiming $425 and $450 dollar glocks "great deals"...i know people like to pad their post count but it does not seem to be the case. Unfortunately I don't have time to be on ODT all day scanning.

Glocks unless your a LEO or join that glock program run 500 plus. Ill pay 425-450 for a nice gen 2 anyday. Id rather pay less than 400 but what can ya do?

I dont know about $475 new, but where I live they are $530 for 3rd gen and $570 for 4th gen.

I know people sell them all day, or most gun shops for MAP pricing of $499 for Gen 3 and $549 for Gen 4. Glock is a gun gun shops have to get customers in the doors, they are not a gun you make money off of; everyone sells them.

"I have purchased 20 or so Glocks off this site and have never paid more than 400 for one other than one OD19 with upgraded sights I paid 475 for. Gotta be patient, and you gotta be quick."

"True story. With a couple of exceptions, every Glock I've bought here was $400 or less."

True story yes, but those aren't common outside of Gen2 police trade ins. A $400 Gen 3 Glock is an exception - usually a newbie who doesn't know better or who needs quick cash. That's why, as you said, you have to be quick.

I have to add this. I have seen this "Glock prices" thread many times, and I make a mental list of those members who either complain about the prices or say "I would never pay more than x for a used Glock". Inevitably in the future they end up listing a Glock for sale, and its priced right up there with the rest, or it's listed trade only so they can mask the fact that they are trying to get 550 worth out of it.

Go to Eds in Stockbridge, I got a gen 4 G17 from them for $400 with 1 mag 2 months after they came out...have bought two gen 2 G19s there for $385 and $395...G23 with GNS and 3 mags for $425...I never ever buy glocks on the trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom