• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Eds in Stockbridge, I got a gen 4 G17 from them for $400 with 1 mag 2 months after they came out...have bought two gen 2 G19s there for $385 and $395...G23 with GNS and 3 mags for $425...I never ever buy glocks on the trader.

Is this with the LEO discount or glock club discount? Or just OTD normal person charge? Cause ive never seen a 400 dollar glock in there except for police trade ins.

There are deals to be had in the ODT, even on Glocks, make no mistake about it. Just have to be diligent and check frequently.

Is this with the LEO discount or glock club discount? Or just OTD normal person charge? Cause ive never seen a 400 dollar glock in there except for police trade ins.

This is non leo used pistol prices I've gotten at Ed's...I did buy a gen 4 g26 there with gssf discount for the standard price..

Also, even tho I've had issues both times at AO, I got very similar prices on used glocks there. Point being, the $500 used glock craziness here isn't the only place to get glocks.

This is non leo used pistol prices I've gotten at Ed's...I did buy a gen 4 g26 there with gssf discount for the standard price..

Also, even tho I've had issues both times at AO, I got very similar prices on used glocks there. Point being, the $500 used glock craziness here isn't the only place to get glocks.

ok so those pistols were used not new. Ok I was wondering :wacko: I go into eds a lot cause they always have new goodies. Ive just never seen a new glock for less than 500 there without a leo discount.

It would have to be. The police trade-in case is nearly always full and there are good deals to be found nearly every week. They don't often point out to customers that they are buying a police trade in though.

ok so those pistols were used not new. Ok I was wondering :wacko: I go into eds a lot cause they always have new goodies. Ive just never seen a new glock for less than 500 there without a leo discount.

Yep I've only ever bought 2 glocks new (with gssf), every other one has been used...I don't really look at new glocks, with Smyrna close and not caring about finish or wear on my glocks, the used market is what I pay attention to

Soviet, they usually have a slew of G22 trades for well under $400..I know it's .40 but I even seen them there for less than $360 in recent months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom