• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock question???

TacticalMedic

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
I have a buddy with a Gen 4 G21 with TFO sights, 3.5 lb trigger, 5 mags, a streamlight TLR1-S, a tungsten guide rod, and a kydex holster that fits it with the light on for $750. Is this a good buy? Never owned a glock, been a sig man. Any info helps.

That's not a bad deal if everything that you listed you want on the gun. I would expect a better price if I were getting it from a friend though.

Wouldn't pay a dollar over $650 unless he had all the mags filled with good SD rounds or added target ammo then I might go higher. The Gen 4s come with 3 mags new anyway. So its really just 2 mags, sights and the light. The value/inclusion of those items is negotiable.

Triggers, guide rods, and holsters don't count IMO. They are just little things to make his gun more attractive than someone's else's.

Check out GSSF pricing..... If you join with a multi year membership I believe you still get a voucher each year.... I believe you can get that pistol under $500 with 3 mags new at Dana Safety Supply or any other Glock LE Dealer..... Do you really need the light and the other stuff in that deal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom