• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock slide plate cover

If I can remember who did mine, ill let you know. I remember it took a while as was around $30, but it was custom done to my picture. Just be careful what you choose, should you have to use that gun for personal defense lol. They'll rip ya apart in court!

Yea I just read a thread on glock talk and a guy was asking about it an it became a court thread haha but while in the middle of all the usless banter someone said lone wolf does it for about 25-30 so im going to shoot them an e-mail thanks. But if someone here does it, id like to send them some business aswell.

When I get home I can try to find the guy who made the ODT ones, I think for a one off it was around $30.

When I get home I can try to find the guy who made the ODT ones, I think for a one off it was around $30.

Any chance of you getting more of those ODT slide covers? I know I could use a couple. And if you can't.......

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom