• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock Thread...Who

I'm not saying that's the case with everybody that doesn't like them, just that that's what happened with me and I think some people may be giving up on them too quickly. I didn't fall in love with every gun I handled in there.. there were quite a few that I didn't like, for instance, 1911's with that awful bump on the grip safety.. it feels terrible to my hand, but GI 1911's fit me just fine. Also I really want to like the M&P, but the palm swells in the grip just feel funky to me, maybe one of these days I'll get one and see if I get used to it. It's funny how one gun that feels good to one person might feel terrible to another.

I want to like them, I try to like them, I just cant do it. Would be great if i could because they are so cheap I could have a small armory built up in no time, but I just cant get used to them. To me, they just feel cheap, like most plastic guns, but if you come into the store, I will tell you how great they are

Have shot them, never bought one.Not saying I won't ever.

And that whole "reset" thing on the glock trigger is way overblown.

Last edited:
I've never owned a Glock. Shooting range rental and friends' Glocks is enough to know I don't want to buy one. Maybe I am one of the few but I don't find them appearing. IMO, M&Ps and XDs are just as reliable and you don't have to "learn to shoot them" and "get used to them".

Will not say I will never own a GLOCK, but so far I have not owned one. I have shot a few, held many, but never got around to buying one. However, that could change. Never is a really long time.

I enjoy shooting just about anything made of wood & steel. From what I hear, Glocks, HK's, SIGs etc. are great tools; reliable, accurate and suitable for professional use. I'd just prefer to spend the ammo in a 1911 or a wheel gun.

haven't owned one, cant recall shooting one. I hear good things though.

Ive never owned one.
Ive shot many of them over the years. I keep trying them every now and then. I guess I keep hoping Ill suddenly like them, but the ergonomics are just all wrong for me. Luckily, there are plenty of other guns out there that are just as reliable for me, never felt the need to "get used to" them.

Back
Top Bottom