• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock tune up experiences?

It looks like I'm probably gonna be rained out at work tomorrow so looks like I may be taking a rainy day trip to glock. How lond does it normally take for one pistol? I also have three mags with it so I should take them too?

20200209_151742.jpg
20200209_151711.jpg
Aforementioned Glock 22

It looks like I'm probably gonna be rained out at work tomorrow so looks like I may be taking a rainy day trip to glock. How lond does it normally take for one pistol? I also have three mags with it so I should take them too?
About 45 minutes and definitely take the mags. If anything at all is wrong with them or if they are not the latest version they will replace them with new ones. No charge.

Extraordinary customer service.

Lol who else does what glock does......
Who else needs to?
Taurus is the only other company that I know of that SHOULD be doing periodic checks of their firearms just to make sure some of their products are still safe and not wearing out to fast.
Ive owned a lot of guns and the only one I ever sent back to the factory was a Taurus

Who else needs to?
Taurus is the only other company that I know of that SHOULD be doing periodic checks of their firearms just to make sure some of their products are still safe and not wearing out to fast.
I've owned a lot of guns and the only one I ever sent back to the factory was a Taurus

All the manufacturers should do what Glock does. I'm in the gun business. I have been for more than 20 years. I have sent guns to nearly every manufacturer. The last Taurus I sent back was new and the dick heads insisted I send them a receipt from where I bought it. It was an unsold NEW gun. I sent it with a copy of my FFL. I had to have my sales rep from the distributor call them to get them to fix it. Taurus SUCKS. So does their "lifetime warranty." They have lost guns before among other things. If you hate Glock that's ok. I love their service and that I can have ten different Glocks and the trigger can be the exact same on all of them.
I stand firmly by my claim that Glock's customer service is the best in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom