• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock tune up experiences?

024CFB2C-4C25-4BC2-A6FE-94AFA9811C98.jpeg

I went in today, they completely replaced all the internal parts on my glock 22, gave me a case for it and replaced five mags for it, and three mags for my glock 31, all at no cost. I did spend a little extra on night sights for both. I may also have the slide on the 22 refinished later. Was told it would only cost 40$ plus tax. Everyone was friendly and the security guard gave me some glock swag as well, I'm definitely impressed with the service there.

Went here 7 or 8 years ago with a police trade in 27 that I gave 150.00 for. Replaced about every moving part and 2 mags and did not charge a dime. On top of that,,,,, they were extremely nice about it. Can't say enough about what a great place it is.

I went in today, they completely replaced all the internal parts on my glock 22, gave me a case for it and replaced five mags for it, and three mags for my glock 31, all at no cost. I did spend a little extra on night sights for both. I may also have the slide on the 22 refinished later. Was told it would only cost 40$ plus tax. Everyone was friendly and the security guard gave me some glock swag as well, I'm definitely impressed with the service there.
I love that place. I had no idea they did refinishing jobs. Can’t beat $40!

And here's the police turn in 22 that I posted earlier. Completely rebuilt by glock, new glock night sights, very slight trigger guard undercut, finger groves removed, and frame shortened to glock 23 length. This was the plan for the pistol when I bought it, it's going to be my carry gun after I put a few rounds through it to make sure everything functions correctly. I'll carry it with a glock 23 mag but keep a back up glock 22 mag for the extra rounds on reload.
20200211_143814.jpg

Back
Top Bottom