• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Vs. HK, No Compromised Perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a better place with you man, every tome I feel sad, I go into the dark, browse odt and see your avatar. The thought of a big hooties midget riding me while riding in a helicopter drinking Pabst, shooting craps and chasing dinosaurs that feed on Guinea pigs always makes my day better... in every day dream, right as I climax the dinosaur roars as the Apache rains an ungodly firestorm on that ancient son of a *****.

Then once we've finished and the pilot has smoked the dinosaur we smoke a cigarette and eat a Turkey leg.. life is good.

Last edited:
Always a better place with you man, every tome I feel sad, I go into the dark, browse odt and see your avatar. The thought of a big hooties midget riding me while riding in a helicopter drinking Pabst, shooting craps and chasing dinosaurs that feed on Guinea pigs always makes my day better... in every day dream, right as I climax the dinosaur roars as the Apache rains an ungodly firestorm on that ancient son of a *****.Then once we've finished and the pilot has smoked the dinosaur we smoke a cigarette and eat a Turkey leg.. life is good.
Wow.

Always a better place with you man, every tome I feel sad, I go into the dark, browse odt and see your avatar. The thought of a big hooties midget riding me while riding in a helicopter drinking Pabst, shooting craps and chasing dinosaurs that feed on Guinea pigs always makes my day better... in every day dream, right as I climax the dinosaur roars as the Apache rains an ungodly firestorm on that ancient son of a *****.

Then once we've finished and the pilot has smoked the dinosaur we smoke a cigarette and eat a Turkey leg.. life is good.

static.someecards.com_someecards_usercards_1334380888896_7289881.png

Not sure when I would be able to reschedule and quite frankly I have no interest in holding on to the HK that long. I'll still offer up my Glock, but we are going to have to find another HK.

Awe man, I hope none of the sourpusses contributed to the circumstances. What's that HK worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom