• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GMSA hosts LPR Elite Securities Group, Inc Tactical Carbine & Pistol Training June 21-22

You guys are missing a great class.
You said it titanhank! If starting to participate in the Tactical shoots at GMSA improved my CCW skills 1 notch, today's training raised it to 11! I'm going to put together a complete review after the class is over, and hope you and the other ODT'ers do the same. Few times have I left the range as excited as I was when I arrived. Can't wait till the carbines come out tomorrow morning. Pete IS the real deal and a true professional. Couldn't ask for a better group of students to be training with too!

Pete was a great instructor, and all of the other students were a pleasure to shoot with. A big thanks to Jack O A T for bringing the class to our attention.

Pete was a great instructor, and all of the other students were a pleasure to shoot with. A big thanks to Jack O A T for bringing the class to our attention.

It was MY pleasure to train with Pete and shoot with all you guys (and gal). I'd like to say thanks again to Jerry, GodBlessTheUSA, and the members of GMSA for hosting this event and making it happen!

I'll add some video and more thoughts on the class as I catch up with my regular duties AND sleep, but here is a pick of the final result. Maybe not quite "high-speed" yet, but MUCH faster, better, AND safer than when we first stepped foot on the range. Two pics until we find a good photoshopper:

i57.tinypic.com_24bqdxt.jpg

i59.tinypic.com_2i234at.jpg

Let's do it again this fall with us scheduling it and when it is not so hot. I will find out if i can have him travel with firearms on my employee passes. If so. It will save a bunch.

Pete imparted some serious knowledge. What really stuck with me was "You have to be ready, not get ready". All in all it was two days of sponging as much learning as you can absorb, great practical tactical drills, lots of spent brass and a good time with some great people. Highly recommended!

Pete imparted some serious knowledge. What really stuck with me was "You have to be ready, not get ready". All in all it was two days of sponging as much learning as you can absorb, great practical tactical drills, lots of spent brass and a good time with some great people. Highly recommended!
Welcome to ODT, Grey Man!
I was running errands this morning and processing all we learned this weekend. It occurred to me that I needed to change my sig line as THAT phrase stuck out for me as well.

Glad you joined.

Everything states above is spot on.

Thanks Gents...on a side note I would train with you all anytime. After having you all weaving in and out around me during live fire drills, I'm not ashamed to say I felt a lot of trust and a bit of kinship. Thanks Again!

Thanks Gents...on a side note I would train with you all anytime. After having you all weaving in and out around me during live fire drills, I'm not ashamed to say I felt a lot of trust and a bit of kinship. Thanks Again!
Yes, sir! That feeling is mutual. I have a tiny bit of understanding of the "brotherhood" mentality that I have heard about existing in teams. Pretty cool to experience it firsthand. Hats off to Pete for being the one to facilitate it.

Back
Top Bottom