• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO Gaytas?

7AA85E8E-91CA-4F70-9998-3AA7711FA01C.jpeg

They ALWAYS worry about Florida. Its hilarious. Like I said, we live in their heads RENT FREE.

No body is worrying about you street corner tricks. Like I said you need to work on being good enough to beat Kentucky and Missouri. Get your coach a roll of duct tape for his mouth - or wait till 11/2 and he will be rendered speechless. What a clown show.

No body is worrying about you street corner tricks. Like I said you need to work on being good enough to beat Kentucky and Missouri. Get your coach a roll of duct tape for his mouth - or wait till 11/2 and he will be rendered speechless. What a clown show.

And you need to worry about not letting LSU, Bama, and TEXAS whoop that ass before you talk like you do. Like I said ALL those 5 stars amount to crap when your in game coaching amounts to crap (4th & Shart).

1980 My Friend....... 1980. Were you even alive last time UgaY won the Championship?

And you need to worry about not letting LSU, Bama, and TEXAS whoop that ass before you talk like you do. Like I said ALL those 5 stars amount to crap when your in game coaching amounts to crap (4th & Shart).

1980 My Friend....... 1980. Were you even alive last time UgaY won the Championship?

I remember Ga tech winning one. Yup even Ga Tech won a Natl Champ more recently and if it wasn’t for the “5th” down that Colorado got it wouldn’t have been split.

Personally I think that once it’s been more than a decade a since your team has won a Natty you probably shouldn’t talk smack to other teams on the same boat as you. Cuz it’s not like you won one yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom