• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO Gaytas?

This is UGA’s best chance to win it all. Florida is still rebuilding. No one else in the East looks like any kind of a threat other than the Gators. Alabama has to beat LSU, Texas A&M, and Auburn among others in the West. Georgia has a good team and a relatively weak schedule. Better get on it now because by next season I will be picking Florida to win in Jacksonville.

Better hope Fromm doesn’t get hurt early in the season (and I hope he doesn’t) because with Fields gone it could be a LONG season. But yeah, Fromm is gone after this season. Kid has NFL written all over him.

Better hope Fromm doesn’t get hurt early in the season (and I hope he doesn’t) because with Fields gone it could be a LONG season. But yeah, Fromm is gone after this season. Kid has NFL written all over him.
We thought the same thing a couple of years ago when Eason got injured. Look how that turned out.

Hey Gayta fans here are some numbers for you since when you aren't coloring you like to do some maff. Look at these numbers for a clue:

Year 2012
Jersey #3

Replay coming your way this year.

You got nobody even close to our 3rd string RB. Choke on that for a minute. Talk and wring your hands all you want about 1980 and all of your silly numbers. Players win the game. We got em and you don't.

Hey Gayta fans here are some numbers for you since when you aren't coloring you like to do some maff. Look at these numbers for a clue:

Year 2012
Jersey #3

Replay coming your way this year.

You got nobody even close to our 3rd string RB. Choke on that for a minute. Talk and wring your hands all you want about 1980 and all of your silly numbers. Players win the game. We got em and you don't.

^^^^This guy^^^^ hahahahaha!

So Gayta fans the Dawgs have added a 5 star ILB and a 4 star tackle over the last few days. What ya got? Oh.....nothing. Shocker.

#gaytascoachisanassclown

Back
Top Bottom