• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Go Noles v. Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. Both Auburn and FSU have a better shot at beating Bama than Oregon. Oregon's biggetst test will be this weak against a team that could only beat now rightfully unranked Oregon State by 8 points? :rolleyes: Please.... Oregon.... as usual, is WAY over ranked. While it might be entertaining to watch, the biggest travesty in a NCG would be Oregon against Ohio State. FSU and Alabama (assuming no loses) are the two most deserving teams. If they all run the table... poor Baylor....

Auburn?

Just damn man. What has Auburn done this year that makes you think they even stand a chance against Bama? Was it their impressive win against Washington State that did it for ya? Maybe it was that total domination of MSU by 4 points that was convincing? Hold up, hold up....it was squeaking out a win against Ole Miss, wasn't it!

Tennessee is going to curbstomp Auburn this coming weekend and that will remove any doubt that Auburn is way overrated.

As far as FSU, please tell me exactly what it is that you think makes them a better match up against Bama than Oregon. Was it FSU's domination of Bethune-Cookman that makes you a believer now? No wait, it must have been that awesome game against Nevada. That must be it! They beat Clemson. Anyone who knows football knows that Clemson is going to choke at some point every season...FSU was their choke game. Miami was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overranked from the get go. FSU's defense is good, their offense looks impressive against subpar teams. Wooopie!

SI has a great write up this week on why Oregon is the team to take down Bama. I suggest reading it, absorbing it and then you will begin to believe in the Quack Attack.

Auburn?

Just damn man. What has Auburn done this year that makes you think they even stand a chance against Bama? Was it their impressive win against Washington State that did it for ya? Maybe it was that total domination of MSU by 4 points that was convincing? Hold up, hold up....it was squeaking out a win against Ole Miss, wasn't it!

Tennessee is going to curbstomp Auburn this coming weekend and that will remove any doubt that Auburn is way overrated.

As far as FSU, please tell me exactly what it is that you think makes them a better match up against Bama than Oregon. Was it FSU's domination of Bethune-Cookman that makes you a believer now? No wait, it must have been that awesome game against Nevada. That must be it! They beat Clemson. Anyone who knows football knows that Clemson is going to choke at some point every season...FSU was their choke game. Miami was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overranked from the get go. FSU's defense is good, their offense looks impressive against subpar teams. Wooopie!

SI has a great write up this week on why Oregon is the team to take down Bama. I suggest reading it, absorbing it and then you will begin to believe in the Quack Attack.
Tell you what, you quantify the 'curbstomp' of TN over Auburn and you name the margin of victory of Bama over Auburn. Let's go from there....

Glad to see that the topic on everyone's mind deals with who can beat Alabama. The Tide can control its own destiny by running the table. Looking forward to the LSU game this weekend.
750_485144244914207_2137185672_n.jpg

Glad to see that the topic on everyone's mind deals with who can beat Alabama. The Tide can control its own destiny by running the table. Looking forward to the LSU game this weekend.
When you are #1, that tends to be the main question, no? :) Yeah, I'm sure YOU are looking forward to the LSU game. :p

GeauxLSU hopefully it will be a good game. With your nutty coach you can never tell what he will do. Let's take a look back at The Drive at last year's game.
[video=youtube_share;ndQlkeJ_7Uo]http://youtu.be/ndQlkeJ_7Uo[/video]

Auburn?

Oregon has beaten two teams with winning records. What has been impressive about that? So if Clemson dosen't suck...wait you must be a Dawg fan trying to justify losing to them, now it makes sense...War Eagle! No offense to LSU but I think if we played again the outcome might be different, same thing if we played Ta&m again we might lose. Meh coulda, woulda, shoulda.. I will say this everytime Oregon has played a physical team they have struggled to say the least: LSU, Auburn, Stanford...

Oregon has beaten two teams with winning records. What has been impressive about that? So if Clemson dosen't suck...wait you must be a Dawg fan trying to justify losing to them, now it makes sense...War Eagle! No offense to LSU but I think if we played again the outcome might be different, same thing if we played Ta&m again we might lose. Meh coulda, woulda, shoulda.. I will say this everytime Oregon has played a physical team they have struggled to say the least: LSU, Auburn, Stanford...

As an Auburn fan, before you speak ill of UGA, you should probably beat them first. Or better yet, try and actually win a National Championship without cheating and paying players....then get back to me.

Tell you what, you quantify the 'curbstomp' of TN over Auburn and you name the margin of victory of Bama over Auburn. Let's go from there....

Just watch some CFB then we can have a legit discussion. Seriously, you don't know squat about Oregon, so why pretend like you've paid attention to them this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom