• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God doesn't give you more that you can handle.

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
While at a remembrance ceremony for a loved family member who lost their battle with cancer, we learned of one of my wife's friends who also lost the battle with breast cancer and will be at another on Monday. This one will be tough since for two years ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO LIVE TO SEE HER YOUNGEST GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL. Luckily she and her friends spent 3 weeks in Hawaii last year as a last trip, and many others locally but the family is a wreck. They both were loved by many.

We lost our beautiful ODT rescue to liver cancer 3 weeks ago and my wife is on week 3 of 12 chemo for breast cancer and I pray the doctors are right that she will be OK. CANCER SUCKS. To me a prayer can be as simple as Lord please help Allison Fight this and appreciated, but if you want to send a message to the Cancer Gods , tell your wife or significant other to have a mammogram. Mine hadn't hand one for 6 years but had Maggie and Tiffany barking in her ear till she went. They might have saved my wife's life since the cancer had not spread.

Prayers sent is what I type and I actually pray for those asking for them. I want to be different, If my story can help and your spouse or girlfriend to get a mammogram and hopefully catch it early, and live, What more can you ask for.

Save the Tatas
or Cancer sucks
Cancersucks
Cancersucks

My mom best breast cancer. Next February marks five years cancer free. But it was a mother ****er going through the treatment. She was ready to quit.

I'll tell anyone like l told my mom... the goal of Chemo is to kill as much of your cells as possible for your good cells to build back and kill the bad ones. It's hard to watch your loved ones slowly die as they pump chemicals into them. But there has been a ton of research into what it takes to get the best % of survival. Many people have died before and they have learned from those instances. I've been in the room while a 26 year old wonderful woman took her last breath because of cancer. I've had the opportunity to help a few family's with children with cancer. It is absolutely horrible. God has given dr the knowledge and abilities to help those in need. Sometimes that's all we have to trust and lean into.

My mom best breast cancer. Next February marks five years cancer free. But it was a mother ****er going through the treatment. She was ready to quit.

I'll tell anyone like l told my mom... the goal of Chemo is to kill as much of your cells as possible for your good cells to build back and kill the bad ones. It's hard to watch your loved ones slowly die as they pump chemicals into them. But there has been a ton of research into what it takes to get the best % of survival. Many people have died before and they have learned from those instances. I've been in the room while a 26 year old wonderful woman took her last breath because of cancer. I've had the opportunity to help a few family's with children with cancer. It is absolutely horrible. God has given dr the knowledge and abilities to help those in need. Sometimes that's all we have to trust and lean into.
Thanks and glad your mom is well.

Praying for you and your family man, I had no idea you were going through this. Please know that I’ll help any way I can and that I’ll be praying for you every day

Back
Top Bottom