• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God loves him some Dobbs

Fathers tend to love the stubborn ones just a little more than even the most faithful. It chaffes the faithful at times, but there is indeed more rejoicing in Heaven over the one lost sheep than the ninety nine that never went astray. We'll make a Calvinist out of you yet. :boink:
:lol: reminds me of my dads church, several years back they ran the preacher off he was accused of Calvinism:lol:

God loves me too, I’ve been blessed as well.
C6D4D192-F276-4F42-B6D3-600393A22768.jpeg

I dont know why. Our relationship ain't the best but he keeps giving me more than I need. Im mowing the north 40 right now, church for me. I was talking to God, he doesn't say much, but I'm grateful.
I'll be back later going to work til the sun goes down. Just saying.
We should all be so blessed......good on ya for taking your life back over and finding your little slice of Heaven right here on Earth.

Now....if you were to receive some magic seeds from an unnamed sender, where would you plant them? Asking for a friend (of course).

Fathers tend to love the stubborn ones just a little more than even the most faithful. It chaffes the faithful at times, but there is indeed more rejoicing in Heaven over the one lost sheep than the ninety nine that never went astray. We'll make a Calvinist out of you yet. :boink:
I've said for years that Brother Matthew here is my spiritual advisor. You have to come up soon so we can engage in some "religious debate".
P.S. I had to look up Calvinism. It was not a satisfactory definition on Googles

He ain't mad at me

ALWAYS something to do on a farm! Pretty place to "work'.
The work is good. Lots of zen in cutting grass and there is always grass to cut. Hope you're doing well bro

God loves me too, I’ve been blessed as well.
View attachment 2645085
Well, everybody knows that man. You're the Geez

We should all be so blessed......good on ya for taking your life back over and finding your little slice of Heaven right here on Earth.

Now....if you were to receive some magic seeds from an unnamed sender, where would you plant them? Asking for a friend (of course).
I'd never do it, but I got the perfect place for one lone stalk of corn.

It recommends similar threads on the bottom of the page and there is one that is about what happened to me. I ain't about to read it. Hope someone took up for me.

I've said for years that Brother Matthew here is my spiritual advisor. You have to come up soon so we can engage in some "religious debate".
P.S. I had to look up Calvinism. It was not a satisfactory definition on Googles
Yeah, I know...I should. Try to work that out, soon. Also, river trip, or no?

As to Calvinism, it's a subset of Christianity. The majority of Christians fall across two party lines, although they may not see it that way themselves. Armenians and Calvinists. The easiest way to identify and distinguish them is that Armenians believe that Christ's sacrifice was an open invitation and that the choice was then left up to the individual whether or not they would accept it as a gift. Calvinists believe that Christ's sacrifice was limited in scope and that, in fact, he did not die for everyone so much as for a group that has come to be known as the elect. Even more simply Armenians are the "free will" people, Calvinists are the "predestination" people. It's a little bit like inside baseball from the outside, but once in the faith, the subtle differences make the biggest changes.

I dont know why. Our relationship ain't the best but he keeps giving me more than I need. Im View attachment 2645014 mowing the north 40 right now, church for me. I was talking to God, he doesn't say much, but I'm grateful.
I'll be back later going to work til the sun goes down. Just saying.
God says a lot. It's not always in words but more of the sort of thing that you can feel in your soul.

Back
Top Bottom