• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being robbed at gunpoint, I have my concealed carry permit (GWL), I just wanted to get the opinion of the ODT if I have the right caliber weapon, if it's OK to shoot this guys holding a gun on me.....oh, oh, oh and if I kill him will he be able to leave bad feedback on me, if he happens to be a member of the ODT. Can I use the restroom after I am done or is that destroying evidence?

Thanks

Jeesus Crunch already

did you dive and roll behind a couch?

Ok fellas. Sorry to insight a riot. I apologize to the mods as well. Mike may have had some extenuating circumstances and I apologize for jumping the gun. When I couldn't get in touch with him for a couple of days I just assumed that I was getting blown off. I am confident that we will make a deal and I trust that his %100 feedback speaks for it self. I appreciate this forum and it's members, both the "voice of reason guys" as well as the "lynch em guys" thanks to all, especially Mike for his patience.

Ok fellas. Sorry to insight a riot. I apologize to the mods as well. Mike may have had some extenuating circumstances and I apologize for jumping the gun. When I couldn't get in touch with him for a couple of days I just assumed that I was getting blown off. I am confident that we will make a deal and I trust that his %100 feedback speaks for it self. I appreciate this forum and it's members, both the "voice of reason guys" as well as the "lynch em guys" thanks to all, especially Mike for his patience.

Good man Jahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom