• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day folks. I have enjoyed my time buying, selling and trading here. I have always honored my obligations and met some great people. In this instance if feel like I got the short end of the stick. Here is the story. I saw a revolver pop up that I had really been looking for. The condition looked good and the price was right. I sent a pm and we set a time and place. On the day of our meet, the guy sent me a pm that he was called into work. I am fair guy and can wait but now the guy won't respond to my pms. I left a voice mail and have done all I can do to make the deal easy for the guy. I'm giving him his asking price, driving to his location, gave him my phone number, well today his time is up. I see that he is still active and posting other items so I don't see extenuating circumstances preventing him from returning my pms. I know blah, blah, blah but I'm a fair guy and am hesitating. The guy has over 100 deals with a %100 rating. I just don't understand someone wanting to jeopardize that. I need input. Give the guy a negative or let it go? Thanks to all in advance?

This has happened to me multiple times in the last week when "meeting" ppl. I have heard, work called, Father in law died, wife just got home.....blah blah and all that might be true, however not responding to PM's or texts or not even calling to let someone know, when I took time out of my day...is annoying and yes leave the negative feed.

I would hope someone would do the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom