• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good by YETI

Yeti cooler/ 1982 Cadillac Cimarron $12,000
Cadillac_Cimarron_2_--_07-01-2009.jpg

1982 Chevrolet Citation/ Coleman cooler $6,000
280px-1st_Chevrolet_Cavalier_sedan.jpg

Just because it cost more doesn't make it better. In the end they are the same.

If you can explain or show me how Yeti is fighting against my right to bear arms, then I'll gladly take my Yeti cooler and either give it to you, or cut it in half like these other idiots are doing. Man of my word as well...
The NRA is not without its faults. It is hyper-political, does a lot of saber rattling, and pesters its members for more and more. Yet it is the only real force standing up against those who want to take away all of our 2A rights. Lobbying is the way things get done in our system of government. There are other organizations lobbying for 2A rights. Yet none of them hold a candle to the power and influence wielded by the NRA.

If companies like Yeti buckle under political pressure from the left and turn their backs on the largest gun rights group in the country, it means that they do not support our values. It may only be symbolic at this point, just like blowing up coolers is a symbolic act by our people, but it still reveals Yeti's corporate position. They are buckling to the demands of the anti-gun lobby. And if the anti-gun side wins, we lose everything.

Why support a company that spits in our face?

If you can explain or show me how Yeti is fighting against my right to bear arms, then I'll gladly take my Yeti cooler and either give it to you, or cut it in half like these other idiots are doing. Man of my word as well...
You'll have to make that determination yourself.
Countless similar threads have shown we all have different levels of tolerance for anti 2A pandering by organizations.

Yeti has made a political statement marginalizing the 2nd amendment, and has expressed support to those who want more and more gun control. Much like Facebook is anti-conservative, and censors 2nd amendment supporters' views.

Having a Yeti sticker on your drink cooler is no different than having a Hillery sticker on your F150.

Showing support for Yeti and other lefties is showing support for their agenda.

Back
Top Bottom