Good news for NFA waits

If they get it to 90 days or shorter i will buy a suppressor immediately upon hearing that news. Or are they hiring.more people to watch the odt for a coordinated strike?

The wait sucks but its worth it. I already have a 22 can but the isis22 is stupid quiet. Its movie quiet. Im excited. Ill wait. its worth it.

Hopefully it changes the approval times. They hired the additional examiners back in April or so and it only changed like 5 days faster hahah. I know forms are piling in their mailbox like weeds growing on sidewalk.

Hopefully it changes the approval times. They hired the additional examiners back in April or so and it only changed like 5 days faster hahah. I know forms are piling in their mailbox like weeds growing on sidewalk.

They hired assistants in April, they claim the bigger drops were due to the new E-filing, now we'll have assistants old examiner plus the new examiners by summer.

They hired assistants in April, they claim the bigger drops were due to the new E-filing, now we'll have assistants old examiner plus the new examiners by summer.

Have they started eForms? I guess I am not mfg, I would not know. Lets cross our fingers and hope for a big turnaround time. I will submit a form 4 when I get back to Georgia here in a few for a mystic. Maybe it will show some improvements by then.

eForm 6 is already in process. You can access it on the atf.gov site. Every other info posted in here is still pending. Hhaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom