• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

good year trapping (pic heavy) updated 2/27

And every man has his right to his own opinion! These animals are not in pain and all small critters except coyotes get released and never even run with a limp. These animals are merely more pissed that they have been held in one spot for a few hours then that they are in pain. The manner in which I set my traps up ensures that I can release any animal I want with no harm done. Shoot even my traps have a 3/16 gap in the middle of the jaws to ensure blood flow to the paw. I would never want to cause unreasonable pain to anything. I stick my hand in these traps to show that they do not break bones but only apply pressure needed until I can get there to humanely dispatch them. Hope this may clear up the situation

Honest question, but are you allowed to trap on public land? As in management areas, or national forests - or does this have to be on your personal property?

Honest question, but are you allowed to trap on public land? As in management areas, or national forests - or does this have to be on your personal property?
You can trap national forest, I believe you can get a special permit to trap WMA land but its for coyotes only. Everything else would have to be released and their is always gonna be theft in those areas.

Back
Top Bottom