• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a seat belt ticket BUT….

Yes, me too.

Just so everyone doesn't think I am a POS.... I was going to pay the ticket regardless, I wouldn't want this other guy to get a bench warrant and/or track me back down via TAG #. I wanted to see what you guys had to say.

How in the world did he get it wrong 😂? When your name is ran if you give the officer your DL he has everything to run. He must be blind are something. Also if the vehicle is registered he has all in information on the owner. He must of breeze on by in the academy are must be some big wigs son.
Yeah, when I spoke with him this morning, he admitted it wasn't the first time. I didn't ask questions but did laugh at him when he said that. Thats probably enough embracement. When I left my message at his office, I explained everything with his name and badge number. So hopefully his superior got to listen to it and made him call me back. LOL

Yeah, when I spoke with him this morning, he admitted it wasn't the first time. I didn't ask questions but did laugh at him when he said that. Thats probably enough embracement. When I left my message at his office, I explained everything with his name and badge number. So hopefully his superior got to listen to it and made him call me back. LOL
Glad it all worked out.

Glad to hear it worked out.

Let us know how much the bill from the lawyer is for that email. 😬
Ahh they don't charge me with easy questions. I've given them plenty of money over the years for my stupidity behind the wheel. :becky: :becky: :becky:

A little free legal advice.... If you get a ticket for a cell phone while driving, show up to court and show them a receipt for the cheapest hands-free mount you can find on the internet, and they will throw the ticket away.

you bring attention to it with the POPO they gonna fix it and you will pay. go to court on the day and spring it on them and it will be dismissed. DJD

He probably wrote down his own name and address by mistake.
:pound:

Back
Top Bottom