Got into a fight with neighbor's kid about parking

Luckily, I'm not in jail for whooping that A-hole or smashing his POS car.
We sold that damn house and moved into a nice gated community w/ community street 100% controlled by HOA.
My plan was move into a country side but I couldn't convince my wife or kids...*SIGH*
Anyway, no more POS parked cars on the street or A-hole kids to worry about.
Queue the "HOA's suck!" comments..... (generally from guys who like to park beaters in front of their neighbor's house... :becky: )

I worked with someone years ago that lived across the street from a high school sports complex. People were always parking in front of their house including in their driveway on game nights. He would have to call the school to make an announcement if he needed to leave his house. On one particular night he got no results from his call and used his tractor to push the vehicle out of the driveway. I would have just called a tow truck.

I worked with someone years ago that lived across the street from a high school sports complex. People were always parking in front of their house including in their driveway on game nights. He would have to call the school to make an announcement if he needed to leave his house. On one particular night he got no results from his call and used his tractor to push the vehicle out of the driveway. I would have just called a tow truck.

Good luck-- around here, you have to put up a sign and wait 30 days before any wrecker will come, even if they are in your driveway. Cops won't do anything unless it's reported stolen. (Dekalb County)

That kid would have had a lot of flat tires, on the curb side. lol

A 16 gauge hypodermic needle through the side wall works well. lol

Back
Top Bottom