Got lucky today

Yeah I know. Also the pants were so soaked I snatched them off real quick to try to save leg. It was embarrassing when I got back to truck a car was coming by. They probably thought I was crazy when they saw a one leg man in boxers coming out of the woods with a gun

The passengers heads all turned to look at you as they passed by, the silence was only broken by one guy saying, "somewhere there's someone squealing like a pig."

Very glad you came out without damaging your leg. My best friend has a prosthetic 8" above the knee of his left leg, with the knee joint mechanism. Yeah they are pricey but pretty amazing. He's a big time gun guy and he would rather shoot at a range instead of our property because he can bring the targets to him with the push button instead of walking to them. How easy it is to take those things for granted.

Friend of mine is getting 2 new bionic legs
To replace his worn out old fashioned kind

$200k

He's got hand controls in both his cars. One of which is a 67 galaxy convertible. With a fuel injected 390 and automatic overdrive transmission

Walking stick keeps me from falling most of the time.Helps with balance. I am just bk though so no computer circuitry. Its trout fishing that gets me. I just paln on swimming.

Friend of mine is getting 2 new bionic legs
To replace his worn out old fashioned kind

$200k

He's got hand controls in both his cars. One of which is a 67 galaxy convertible. With a fuel injected 390 and automatic overdrive transmission

He has probably got the genium or if he is military the x2 Thats what I want next but may have to settle for another cleg

Back
Top Bottom