• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got me one this morning

Yeah $360 isn’t too bad for everything and I think the state duck stamp is only $11. Do you deer hunt Alabama too? I just don’t like how Alabama licenses don’t last a year from purchase everybody’s goes out the same time
I may deer hunt some since I have a licenses but I have places to deer hunt here at home in Georgia. I have always fished a lot in Alabama so I know what you mean about the licenses not lasting a year, I have to remember that my fishing licenses expire August 31st every year.

I may deer hunt some since I have a licenses but I have places to deer hunt here at home in Georgia. I have always fished a lot in Alabama so I know what you mean about the licenses not lasting a year, I have to remember that my fishing licenses expire August 31st every year.
Are you turkey hunting public or private in Alabama?

if you use TSS it will give you crazy range out of any shotgun. I have a TSS setup for my gun and next year TSS is all im going to use. The only reason im not using it every hunt this year is because I was only able to find one box (5 shots) of the kind I like and its been sold out all season. As soon as it comes back in stock i'm going to buy more and use nothing but TSS. But I have no complaints with the Longbeard XR, it has killed every bird ive ever shot at. They claim it is good out to 60 yards with a 12g setup, TSS can be lethal out to 100 yards.
Are these 3" shells?

Are these 3" shells?
I shoot 3.5" but you dont have to have 3.5" shells to get good results. There are probably more people using 3" shells without any complaints. My gun will shoot 3.5" shells so I use them. I know 3" TSS is really good and I wouldn't be afraid to shoot 3" Longbeard XR either, Carlsons made a choke specifically for longbeard XR shells. I like Indian creek chokes for TSS

Back
Top Bottom