• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gotta ask

Not being difficult. Mine says cash only no trades. Need $ for medical bills and idiots still want to offer trades...those are the one's who are added to the "do not deal with" list...the "marketplace" is horrible for that!

Simply specifying what you want in trade doesn't always tell the whole story concerning value. I have 1911 pistols in my safe that would range between $1000 and $400 in actual value. Sometimes, a seller can also confuse sentimental value with cash value.

Simply specifying what you want in trade doesn't always tell the whole story concerning value. I have 1911 pistols in my safe that would range between $1000 and $400 in actual value. Sometimes, a seller can also confuse sentimental value with cash value.

Sure it does if you're specific. For example, "I'm looking for a Glock 19 with at least 2 mags and a OWB holster." The person viewing the ad has to determine if their Glock 19 is a good trade for whatever the OP is offering - a dollar value isn't necessary...

I have had it done to me, and I am sure at some point I have or will do it to somebody. I don't let it bother me, who knows they might just have something I immediately realize I cannot live without

Back
Top Bottom