• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My HK MK 23 has moved to shipping!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love layaway LOL. IT'S HERE!!!!!

I signed up for the group buy for the B&T can.. the Cool thing is that for an extra $50.00 you can get the can serial number the same as your MK23
I agree, that is a pretty big deal if you ask me. The group-buy recently updated with that tidbit. I signed up before that was announced, but I most certainly will pay the $50 to have a matching can. I would pay hundreds of dollars to make that happen, so its an absolute no-brainer for a measly $50. Honestly, I think if you decided to sell the MK23 package 5-10years in future, you would get a $500-1K premium simply because the SN matching "package".

Was gonna post pics but this thing has white serial numbers all over it and I don't feel like covering them up.

After Marjorie Taylor Greene has been swatted 8 times already. Can't trust the internet anymore.

Looks like you managed to get on the list. Congrats! Custom SN too. Your persistence paid off. It's quite the rare opportunity, so I'm happy for you.

Thank you much! I was going to post up this morning in this thread.

I just posted an intro there and expressed slight disappointment. Didnt ask to be added so that was very gracious of them to reach out me. Props to the folks at hkpro. Very grateful to them.

Bypass Bypass sorry for hijacking the thread lol! Congrats on your purchase. You’re going to love it.

Thank you much! I was going to post up this morning in this thread.

I just posted an intro there and expressed slight disappointment. Didnt ask to be added so that was very gracious of them to reach out me. Props to the folks at hkpro. Very grateful to them.

Bypass Bypass sorry for hijacking the thread lol! Congrats on your purchase. You’re going to love it.
All good. I like it when threads get hijacked. ;) Sometimes learn something new.

And congrats. :)

Ok boomer
146b5e5889cd91a56f8ca2b2287a1ce2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom