• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My HK MK 23 has moved to shipping!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love layaway LOL. IT'S HERE!!!!!

Serious question. What is anyone going to do with the serial number?
The way things are nowadays anyone in the government LE types with ill intentions can run the serial number and just decide to raid your house because they didn't like your support of a certain political candidate on the internet.

Our world is so backwards now. Guys in prison for 3+ years for breaking a window Jan 6th but guys who burned down a police station don't even get a warning.

I trust no one anymore.

Even saying GOD Bless on the internet will get you on a watch list now.

The way things are nowadays anyone in the government LE types with ill intentions can run the serial number and just decide to raid your house because they didn't like your support of a certain political candidate on the internet.

Our world is so backwards now. Guys in prison for 3+ years for breaking a window Jan 6th but guys who burned down a police station don't even get a warning.

I trust no one anymore.

Even saying GOD Bless on the internet will get you on a watch list now.

I get what you're saying man. But I assure you, the serial number on your pistol doesn't give anyone or any agency any leverage over you bud.

It's just a ****ing number.

I get what you're saying man. But I assure you, the serial number on your pistol doesn't give anyone or any agency any leverage over you bud.

It's just a ****ing number.
Hk.JPG

IMG_0403[1].JPG
IMG_0401[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom