• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Governor Deal Sitting on HB60

Adeste

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
20   0
Reaction score
I called Governor Deals office yesterday for the second time since the bill passed the House and Senate. I was told that "the Governor has allot of bills on his desk to sign right now". Digging further I was then told the Governor is still waiting to hear from the people of Georgia prior to signing this bill. I asked if that included all the "people outside of Georgia" like anti gun prohibitionist groups that have been contacting him?

Folks if you want this bill to pass you really need to call your Governor. Thanks for all those who have taken the time to!

Governor Deal: 404-656-1776

Done. I think the guy who took my call wasn't happy I was pushing for Deal to sign HB60 by the tone of his voice. I wouldn't be surprised if my "vote of support" never makes it to the Gov.

I just did and the kid that answered the phone sounded, like he was still wet behind the ears! But he did say that he would pass my opinion on to the Governor

Just emailed him! :thumb:

basically said that it is safe to ignore those bloomberg types and out of state liberals adn show his support for state rights and the bill of rights by IMMEDIATELY SIGNING HB60

Back
Top Bottom