• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Governor Deal Sitting on HB60

Exactly. If Deal does nothing it becomes law. If he vetos he sends a clear message he does not want to send. Why are folks freaking out?

Cause Deal is a turd who lacks the sack to stand up for anything. I don't think he will sign it.

I saw him in an interview a while back where someone asked him about gun rights. He just pretty much said "no comment. It is just too emotional an issue for too many people. I don't want to talk about it."

What kind of BS answer is that for someone who is supposed to support the 2nd?

The only reason he has a good NRA rating is because he is less harmful than Barnes would be. But Deal is not a stand-up sort of guy. Any politician who gives such a weak ass response when asked about gun rights has no respect from me.

Cause Deal is a turd who lacks the sack to stand up for anything. I don't think he will sign it.

I saw him in an interview a while back where someone asked him about gun rights. He just pretty much said "no comment. It is just too emotional an issue for too many people. I don't want to talk about it."

What kind of BS answer is that for someone who is supposed to support the 2nd?

The only reason he has a good NRA rating is because he is less harmful than Barnes would be. But Deal is not a stand-up sort of guy. Any politician who gives such a weak ass response when asked about gun rights has no respect from me.

http://www.nathandeal.org/

Second Amendment

Governor Deal is an unwavering supporter of our Second Amendment rights. As a congressman, Deal consistently received an ‘A’ rating from the NRA.

“His constant and unapologetic support for gun rights… demonstrates a strong commitment to the rights of law-abiding gun owners and sportsmen,” stated Chris Cox, Chairman of NRA-PVF.

As governor, Deal has signed every pro-gun rights bill to reach his desk. Sticking to his conservative principles, he will not support any changes to Georgia’s Stand Your Ground law. In his second term, Nathan Deal will continue to support pro-gun legislation and will always fight to protect our Second Amendment rights

Again, if he does absolutely nothing it becomes law. The ONLY way it does not become law is if Deal vetos it and that's a risk he is unlikely to take. So relax, have a cold beer, and lets see what happens...

Back
Top Bottom