• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Grab your guns boys.

A world in which I can't own a gun and they come to my house to take it will be the day I choose to either fight and keep my weapons or they kill me cause it's not worth living that way! I don't think that would ever happen here but they are slowly stripping all of our rights away a little chip at a time! People are too complacent about things and sit back and say well what are you going to do? I'm going to fight it and let them know I don't agree with them! Just think if George Washington and many others just sat back and said "well we can't do anything so why try" ?!

Amen...

" but i sold mine at the last buy back program, remember no questions asked "

I don't think guns will ever be confiscated in America. They will be phased out with laws that make them less useful and more expensive. They will be abandoned as they are demonized. Guns will be as socially acceptable as smoking. They already are in some circles. America won't have their guns confiscated. America will hand them over.

...That is why "from my cold dead hands" is meaningful to me. It has nothing to do with federal agents. It means speaking up when friends or colleagues repeat propaganda in ignorance. Not to argue, but to educate. It means passing knowledge on to everyone that might be interested. Clutching onto a hoard in a basement will do no good. The fight is already upon us.

if it came to the point of mass collection of ffl transfer data in order to take guns, i can only hope for accidental fires at gun shops that burn up records and computers.

i can't afford to own guns, so i just pretend to own guns on the odt to show off to you guys

Mass hysteria over hypothetical events not even being discussed by the perceived demonic left causing blood to boil and aneurisms to pop...pretty much the only way Republicans get votes these days. Luckily, for the Dems, all that raised blood pressure will kill off enough of the Republican voting pool soon enough. Then maybe they can do something about the economy rather than stay tied up defending against BS right wing rhetoric all the time.

One thing we could do is start a call tree. We start a group and collect everyone's phone number that wants to be in the call tree. You split it up by region or county, and have a county or region representative that once the SHTF, they call everyone to warn them and organize a defense. Simple! At least it would give you time to have a boating accident and rid yourself of any offensive material. lol

Mass hysteria over hypothetical events not even being discussed by the perceived demonic left causing blood to boil and aneurisms to pop...pretty much the only way Republicans get votes these days. Luckily, for the Dems, all that raised blood pressure will kill off enough of the Republican voting pool soon enough. Then maybe they can do something about the economy rather than stay tied up defending against BS right wing rhetoric all the time.
Like throwing more money we don't have at problems, yeah, that's been going REALLLL well. meanwhile, prices soar, and the dollar is worth less.

Back
Top Bottom