• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grantham is gone!!! Go dawgs!

Lol seriously? You guys need to be worried about another team taking Bobo from us to be a HC at a smaller school soon. The guy had his struggles when he first started out, and I was one of his bigger critics then, but the guy is a top OC in the country now. He's an elite recruiter and QB development between him and Richt is about as good as it gets. There's head scratching conservative play calling from him sometimes too but we can do A LOT worse at OC than bobo. We are lucky to still have him and he's about to get a much deserved raise. There are quite a few problems in Athens but bobo is not one of them.

You guys realize the last few years have been record setting seasons for Georgia offensive production right?

Bobo ain't the problem. When your scoring 30 points or more in a game and lose its usually cuz you couldt stop the other guy. Offense didn't lose our bowl game. 3 and 14 and giving up a 99 yd touch down lost that game for us.

Well well. That's a move in the right direction.
OK boys, who will be the next DC at UGa?

A lot of talk about Kirby Smart from bama. I think he might consider it more this time around since Richt seems to be more stable than he was back when we hired Grantham. Also word was Smart didn't want Garner to stay on the staff if he came last time but Garner is now at auburn so that could help as well.

Few other names I've seen from the writers on the ugasports premium board have speculated about Pruitt from FSU. Wouldn't mind Narduzzi from MSU or Randy Shannon either.

Bruce Feldman reported that UGA has contacted the university of Houston DC David Gibbs about the job. He's a former NFL secondary coach and was auburns DC in 2005. However one of the writers from ugasports said he spoke with someone close to the situation and that there's a small chance they offer him the job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom