• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grantham is gone!!! Go dawgs!

Can somebody explain to me how the guy, with all the recruiting in the world, who had the 79th ranked defense, gets hired away, to go take over the 2nd ranked defense in a much shallower recruiting pool, to make $1m a year?!?! :dizzy: If I was a Louisville fan, I'd be none to happy right now....
But... GREAT deal for Dawg fans!
Maybe somebody will hire Les Miles away.... (don't mess with my dream).

Bobo needed to be gone 5 years ago imo. I think FSU's Pruitt would be a SOLID OC hire. He has my vote…wish Bobo would go next…end rant

lol.... ridiculous.

Yes Bobo, one of the best OC's in the country and top QB coach in the nation, should be fired and UGA should hire a guy that has been a defensive coach his entire career to be the offensive coordinator. You have got to be kidding me.

Can somebody explain to me how the guy, with all the recruiting in the world, who had the 79th ranked defense, gets hired away, to go take over the 2nd ranked defense in a much shallower recruiting pool, to make $1m a year?!?! :dizzy: If I was a Louisville fan, I'd be none to happy right now....

Coach Grantham must have some naked pictures of Bobby Petrino or something.....that move is just mind boggling.

Makes zero sense.

And don't fully understand why Pruitt would leave after a championship year either.

I guess the quarter million more Georgia offered.

I just know if I was doing what I loved(and making a half mil already), and winning championships I'd think long and hard before being swayed by money.

Back
Top Bottom