• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great coffee.

This is pretty much all I drink if I'm buying it.

The stronger, the better.

What's the brand that wakes you up in the morning?
Right now it is Camel Spider from King Harvey....

When it comes down to $$$ over high caffeine content, high caffeine content wins out every time....

For most of my life I've been a pretty basic coffee drinker. Folgers and Maxwell House. Whatever the Mess Sergeant saw fit to put in the pot and restaurant coffee. I've recently started to look for better stuff and I think I hit paydirt. Gevalia is simply next level good stuff. The stronger, the better.

What's the brand that wakes you up in the morning?
My mom used to have a Gevalia coffee maker and all their different coffee blends. I assumed it was some kinda subscription thing. Most of it is okay. I mean as long as it ain't sissy flavors like hazelnut or vanilla etc.
On a day to day basis I go with Folgers Black Silk. I like darker stronger coffee. There are different blends of Kroger Private Selection coffee that are pretty damn good. My main gripe is that the coffee selection at most stores has been greatly reduced to make room for them damn pods.

BTW...in case y'all didn't already know Black Rifle Coffee is a big ass fraud. Don't buy that overpriced ****. That "Veteran" already made it known that he doesn't like us. But worse than that he recently had a sexual harassment case file against him from another MALE employee.
On the other hand there's a YouTube channel called Guns and Gadgets with a guy that had the good sense to move from MA to TN . He has a coffee company and it sponsors other gun channels. Wish I could remember the coffee name. But they roast it and package it in Florida. So it should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom