• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deal on MEAT!

The meat at Kroger is generally not very good. Maybe doing it the way you have it will be better.

On my mountain nothing is close, I refuse to eat the crap at Wally World when it comes to meat..Ingles does not have sales that amount to a good deal, So all that is left is Kroger, and I have purchased both whole Rib eyes and whole Filets. They cook up great for me..Happy 4th with a fifth I will be!

On my mountain nothing is close, I refuse to eat the crap at Wally World when it comes to meat..Ingles does not have sales that amount to a good deal, So all that is left is Kroger, and I have purchased both whole Rib eyes and whole Filets. They cook up great for me..Happy 4th with a fifth I will be!

We got sick of sub-par stuff at Publix and Kroger so if we're doing steak we'll pay more at the local butcher. Happy 4th!

We got sick of sub-par stuff at Publix and Kroger so if we're doing steak we'll pay more at the local butcher. Happy 4th!

Can't blame you at all if you got sick..Wish we had a good butcher up here!! But until then I have to go with the best i can find local..Happy 4th to you and yours!

Back
Top Bottom