• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deal on MEAT!

Yeah my wife don't like anything BUT a ribeye. They're fine with me too. But recently I've gotten turned out on skirt steak and flat iron cuts.

Love Flat Iron and Skirts, quick fire both sides, portabello mushrooms, onions, in a wine reduction..Just did this the other day

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 53
Love Flat Iron and Skirts, quick fire both sides, portabello mushrooms, onions, in a wine reduction..Just did this the other day
I'll take all the above hold the mushrooms. I like to pound the hell out of them on the cutting board and use a tiny bit of Dale's cause its pretty salty.

I love kroger. I like going to the hood grocery stores for meat tho. Like food depot or the easy shop. I got 2 1 inch ribeyes for 11 bucks yesterday at food depot.

Gonna grill this holiday? I just picked up a whole Boneless Rib eye. Had it trimmed to my specks and packaged in 7 separate Packages of 2..They were 1 and 1/4 in in thickness for only $6.99 per Lb. This weekend only at.

Kroger
Sent the wife to get us some. Pretty good deal and tasty!:hungry:

Picked one up yesterday, always buy my Ribeyes at Kroger, never got a bad one. Going to grill some in a few, marinating right now in Dale's and Zesty Italian dressing, with Black Pepper.

I haven't bought prime grade steaks in years but Costco has whole prime ribeyes. It makes a difference. My grill has never flaired up that much. Tasted great.

Back
Top Bottom