• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Group Buy To The Next Tier

Construct More Pylons

Default rank <3000 posts
Pickle Gang / Whisper Pickle Enthusiast
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
55   0
Reaction score
What's up guys. I'm playing with the idea of doing a 5 person group buy to expedite myself to the next suppressor tier to lower costs. Obviously I wouldnt be able to post prices (MAP Police), but if I were to do this said group buy, it would be for CGS Mod9/sk, Silencerco Omega 9k (FDE), Sielncerco Omega 45k, YHM Resonator K, or YHM Resonator R2s. These suppressors were picked specifically because I have to pay a 1% annual gross revenue tax to the county for the LLC, so this would keep me from having to come out of pocket to the tax man. Who ever is interested let me know :) This is of course for selfish intentions. I would keep my next tier status for 2023 making my personal purchases cheaper into 2023, as well as keep my ODT prices the same :)

What's up guys. I'm playing with the idea of doing a 5 person group buy to expedite myself to the next suppressor tier to lower costs. Obviously I wouldnt be able to post prices (MAP Police), but if I were to do this said group buy, it would be for CGS Mod9/sk, Silencerco Omega 9k (FDE), Sielncerco Omega 45k, YHM Resonator K, or AND YHM Resonator R2s. These suppressors were picked specifically because I have to pay a 1% annual gross revenue tax to the county for the LLC, so this would keep me from having to come out of pocket to the tax man. Who ever is interested let me know :) This is of course for selfish intentions. I would keep my next tier status for 2023 making my personal purchases cheaper into 2023, as well as keep my ODT prices the same :)
My only problem with this is your use of "or" instead of "AND"....fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom