• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

growing beard

lol

whats with the last portion of your post!

I'm stuck at home sick, and I'm bored. I just got a flu shot last week, so I'm putting the odds on my having gotten the flu before the shot took effect. There happens to be a box of that nasty koolaid sitting by my left elbow cause there is nothing else in the house. The twinkies are for drama.

I'm stuck at home sick, and I'm bored. I just got a flu shot last week, so I'm putting the odds on my having gotten the flu before the shot took effect. There happens to be a box of that nasty koolaid sitting by my left elbow cause there is nothing else in the house. The twinkies are for drama.
you need someone to bring you mountain dew and chicken soup lmfao

or tacos

Drown that **** in alchohol

My wife made me a huge pot of her Kickxxx chicken soup (Korean style with dumplings). She locked up the alcohol and no Mountain Dew in sight.

Back
Top Bottom