• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GSSF annual match videos

i did and i was on the list which made me happy haha, but i obviously need a lot of practice. i whooped those plates butt tho, it was most fun with the g21 i will say, thru all of the rounds.

Parker Parker you inspired me to order a $50 knock off go-pro. Should make for a fun way to analyze my practice if nothing else!

Looked back at Your unlimited time, that was smokin. Would have one amatuer 1st at a lot of matches. You’ve clearly got the dot figured out better than I was ever able to do.

Glockadopoulos Glockadopoulos
I have spent some time with it. I started with a borrowed Burris with a 3moa dot to see how I liked a dot on a pistol. I ended up buying a vortex venom 6moa dot. I liked the bigger dot better. I’ve shot a few USPSA matches with it and have really liked it.

Yes. I like the carry optics division. I wish IDPA had one. My local range has monthly IDPA matches,but not USPSA.

I didn’t think about the rest of the “unlimited” aspect. I just have a full Apex trigger and the vortex dot on it.

I’ll have to look into the rest of that stuff. And maybe tweak my load for a little lower power factor as well.

Back
Top Bottom