• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Gun belt" recommendations?

bradlee787

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new belt. My Walmart special is just about had it. Looking for recommendations for an everyday wear, that would also function well, and support a hybrid iwb holster, similar to the Crossbreed supertuck. I will be cc'ing a Bersa Thunder 9 Pro UC, hi-cap, to give an added weight idea. Not wanting to break the bank, but not a cheapo that won't hold up to the job for a good few years, or life even. What belts are you guys wearing, or have wore that you'd recommend? I dont particularly have a material preference, or aesthetic either for that matter. Functional sustained durability, and price are key.

thanks

The wilderness instructor belts seem to get outstanding reviews...not too expensive either. I plan on ordering one soon.

Now those are closer to my budget, and look promising, plus it appears you can get them with polymer lining, or extra stitched for added stiffness. Definitely going to ponder on these. Thanks Pete

- - - Updated - - -

The wilderness instructor belts seem to get outstanding reviews...not too expensive either. I plan on ordering one soon.

Now those are closer to my budget, and look promising, plus it appears you can get them with polymer lining, or extra stitched for added stiffness. Definitely going to ponder on these. Thanks Pete

Back
Top Bottom