"Gun belt" recommendations?

been running a wilderness tactical belt almost daily for about a year or 3 now. Best belt i have ever owned. I got the polymer liner (CSM i think is the designation). When i was a tech i would hang my 12 foot step ladder from this while i was walking. its that strong. I did that daily.

When i wear a pistol it vanishes into my fat rolls. like nothing is there.
I'm 6'1" and 250lbs. I have carried a few combinations on this belt:
XD(m) 9mm fullsize with 2 spare mags and TLR1s
M&P9mm fullsize with 2 spare mags and TLR1s
fullsize steel 1911 with spare mags
now i carry a glock 19 + accouterments or a glock 17.

This belt is tits. get one or one this stiff!

been running a wilderness tactical belt almost daily for about a year or 3 now. Best belt i have ever owned. I got the polymer liner (CSM i think is the designation). When i was a tech i would hang my 12 foot step ladder from this while i was walking. its that strong. I did that daily.

When i wear a pistol it vanishes into my fat rolls. like nothing is there.
I'm 6'1" and 250lbs. I have carried a few combinations on this belt:
XD(m) 9mm fullsize with 2 spare mags and TLR1s
M&P9mm fullsize with 2 spare mags and TLR1s
fullsize steel 1911 with spare mags
now i carry a glock 19 + accouterments or a glock 17.

This belt is tits. get one or one this stiff!

So it would definitely do the trick for me then. 5'10 @ 135 lbs, 29" waist. Small guy here with virtually no real estate to support anything, so I need a great performing belt. Thanks for the info

I don't have any other real gun belts to compare to, but I've been wearing a Belt Man (http://www.thebeltman.net/) out of Apex, NC that I'm very happy with. It makes a big difference over the crappy dress belt I had been using for IWB carry. Now by britches don't sag. :D

They look pretty nice as well. It was about 100$ shipped and took a little over three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom