• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun buyback scheduled for Feb. 9th in College Park

Amazingly, it fires and functions fine. Says something about Sig quality, lol.

Damn shame.

- - - Updated - - -

If the person who got the M1 is interested in selling, contact me. At a reasonable margin, I might be willing to buy it from you.

Not for sale, My dad had one in vietnam and I told him he could have it.

Bugman got the calico, he may sell it.

Sorry but this is pathetic and saddening. From the looks of it, there was as many people there today as there was at the rally yesterday. I guess people could give a ratsass about their rights, but money they covet.

We, gentlemen, are F$&@*#!

There were a few retards there but the majority were just selling guns that they couldn't sell, I mean real POS's broken shattered stocks, rusted out barrels, taped/JB welded together and not worth what the city was giving.

A bunch of the crowd were gun guys (mostly older) that were making profits of trash guns. To be honest the 98% of the guns that made it through the entrance to be destroyed was arguably wise as some appeared unsafe to fire.

Last edited:
i78.photobucket.com_albums_j98_AWB_2006_sig_zpsfade613d.jpg

Amazingly, it fires and functions fine. Says something about Sig quality, lol.

OMG! That's a statement there. Break that sucker down, bead blast it and cerakote it for a fine looking pistol with new grips.

Looked like an interesting way to spend an afternoon!! Thanks to the folks who provided photos! Also thanks to the folks who saved useful firearms from destruction.

From what I saw, a lot of guns that "needed to be destroyed" hit the end of the line today. Actually, some were nothing more than hand activated grenades:
"I'll pull the trigger; we'll all go together!" :rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture::rip::amen:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom