• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Stores to stay away from

Hmmm this isn't good, you feel one way others may not. I'll leave this to someone else to stop the trashing

Its just a discussion. Nothing more nothing less. Because you and I both know that there are quite a few stores out there that are just not good or friendly places and I started this thread just to get OPINIONS and let anyone who may want to use that info to do so. It is all OPINION. Fact is that if a store sucks and/or has shady business tactics then the info should at least be known. It is no different than comments on Yellow Book or Yelp or anything else.

Its just a discussion. Nothing more nothing less. Because you and I both know that there are quite a few stores out there that are just not good or friendly places and I started this thread just to get OPINIONS and let anyone who may want to use that info to do so. It is all OPINION. Fact is that if a store sucks and/or has shady business tactics then the info should at least be known. It is no different than comments on Yellow Book or Yelp or anything else.

I appreciate knowing where not to go.....Bash away! Kinda like the BBB for gun stores.

The gun shop in Buford... Holy Moly that guy is quite a special fella.... I shop at Dead Center and Dana Safety Supply... Good people and good prices.

I totally agree with you about Franklin's. I disagree with your assessment of Sporting Arms. It is the ONLY place I will buy a new gun from!!

See this is what I wanted to see. 1 bad vote for Sporting Arms and 2 people saying it is great. Now I want to check out Sporting Arms. See not all negative, some positive comes out of it.

I actually like Lakeside Guns, it does depend on who is working though as to the service you get. They have treated me well even though the service is slow sometimes. I am not talking about them being busy, there are a couple of guys that work there that would rather talk to each other about the latest tacticool gun they have versus actually acknowledging a customer. On the other hand there are some people that are very good at customer service that work at this store. just luck of the draw as to who is working.

Harolds Pawn in Kennesaw probably has the least knowledgeable people in the business and they have an attitude like you are bothering them if you want to look at a gun. All I can say about their price is...."They are really proud of their stuff"...."Collectable" first generation Glock mags, used and abused for $40 is an example.

I have had mixed experiences with AO, one time can't get waited on, the next time can't help you enough. I have bought three guns there from the old store, the price could not be beat.

I can't say that there is any store that I will not go to, I just adjust my expectations accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom