• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunman identified in Tennessee church shooting

I'm surprised that the city wasn't burned to the ground, all the store looted and guns banned. It is interesting to see people who are looting to "feed" their family are crawling out of a CVS window or climbing out a window with 10 boxes of Nikes.

I'm surprised that the city wasn't burned to the ground, all the store looted and guns banned. It is interesting to see people who are looting to "feed" their family are crawling out of a CVS window or climbing out a window with 10 boxes of Nikes.
The night is still young.

I see nothing in article about race of victims or shooters political views or country of origin.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

The Fox News version is a little different. Black Sudanese immigrant opens fire on old white people in rural church. His killing spree was stopped by a young white usher who retrieved his personal weapon from his car.
Sounds like the usher could have put him down a lot quicker if his gun had been on his hip.

So, now the killing is headed to the rural suburbs. This coward shot 2 80 year olds and a couple in their 60's.

Based on what happened in South Carolina this should lead to removal of all MLK statues on public ground.

I'll also bet this guy is a Muslim convert...so all mosques should be destroyed.

I see nothing in article about race of victims or shooters political views or country of origin.

Evidently not a muzzy.

Samson’s Facebook suggests he is a Christian, as he has “liked” a number of Facebook pages relating to Jesus and the Bible. Police spokesman Don Aaron told reporters church members told police he used to attend services at the church.

"He actually had attended this church a year or two years ago," Aaron said. "They said he hasn't been there in quite a while.”

Evidently not a muzzy.

Samson’s Facebook suggests he is a Christian, as he has “liked” a number of Facebook pages relating to Jesus and the Bible. Police spokesman Don Aaron told reporters church members told police he used to attend services at the church.

"He actually had attended this church a year or two years ago," Aaron said. "They said he hasn't been there in quite a while.”

Tweets or Facebook posts attributed to him before being wiped clean by big brother seemed to indicate he has recently changed his religious and political views. Of course we will never be told the truth about his recent associates.
Wish I had access to a security camera at the local mosques and BLM meetings.

Back
Top Bottom