• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns and ammo restriction passes house

Today's news is that a dozen GOP Senators have agreed, in principle, to at least two new kinds of gun control or reg flag laws as part of a "bipartisan compromise" with the communists (Democrats).
They could have the numbers to pass the law over a fillibuster attempt.

From a Washington Post article by Mike Debonis and Leigh Anne Caldwell

"A bipartisan group of Senate negotiators announced Sunday that it had reached a tentative agreement on legislation that would pair modest new gun restrictions with significant new mental health and school security investments — a deal that could put Congress on a path to enacting the most significant national response in decades to acts of mass gun violence."

Today's news is that a dozen GOP Senators have agreed, in principle, to at least two new kinds of gun control or reg flag laws as part of a "bipartisan compromise" with the communists (Democrats).
They could have the numbers to pass the law over a fillibuster attempt.

From a Washington Post article by Mike Debonis and Leigh Anne Caldwell

"A bipartisan group of Senate negotiators announced Sunday that it had reached a tentative agreement on legislation that would pair modest new gun restrictions with significant new mental health and school security investments — a deal that could put Congress on a path to enacting the most significant national response in decades to acts of mass gun violence."

Spoiler alert: if you believe that men can't get pregnant and women don't have penises you have serious mental health problems and should be red flagged.

Well fellas they've got through the house as we figured it would so now on to the Senate. Hopefully we have enough good, red-blooded stand up Americans in the sentence ( this is what I live with. That was suppose to be Senate not sentence, damn talk to text) put the kibosh on this thing. Hopefully it won't go through. It's already going to fuel and already outrageous frenzy on guns and ammo I predict the next couple weeks you won't even be able to buy one single 22 bullet.

I saw 25+ 1/2 bricks of 22lr yesterday for $18 each. I can pm anyone needs any lol

A couple of things in this senate bill that is gonna pass, closure of the boyfriend loophole (previously domestic violence offenses only applied to your gun rights when it came to someone you were married to had lived with or had children with) now its gonna be just boyfriend girlfriend etc, thats gonna cover a bunch of people. And the section on eliminating straw purchasers, they have not specified what that is going to entail. It also has more background checks on purchasers under 21 including unsealing and diving into juvenile records.

Back
Top Bottom