• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunsmithing Services in Gwinnett County

I've only had great experiences with him. He's done about 5 pistols for me ( 1911 and wheel guns) and countless others for my father all the way back to the mid 80's when he was in the back of Atlanta Firearms owned by Jack.

Sucks you had a bad experience, but He's the only local I'd trust with my guns for "real" gunsmith work
tbh he would do some awesome work at times. I am grateful for what him and the other smiths at the shop taught me, as it made shooting as a broke college student easier lol. I could see him biting off more than he could chew, as well as rushing things now and then though.

Though I also feel like some people truly share the IQ of a firetruck though lol, We once repaired a turkish semi auto junk o shotgun for a customer who was upset his trash ammo did not work. He kept saying the gun was not repaired after I took him to the test tank to show him the gun cycle properly with winchester, remington, estate and rio shells. and hiccup on all his herters ammo.

Gwinnett county gunsmithing? I like Corey over at Flying Monkey. Great guy and he's not messed anything up for me. That being said, I've yet to ask him to do anything crazy or really "hard" for a qualified gunsmith. However, I have zero doubt he could handle it. If he can't, he'll tell you beforehand.

Otherwise cmshoot cmshoot seems to be The Man around the metro area.

Gwinnett county gunsmithing? I like Corey over at Flying Monkey. Great guy and he's not messed anything up for me. That being said, I've yet to ask him to do anything crazy or really "hard" for a qualified gunsmith. However, I have zero doubt he could handle it. If he can't, he'll tell you beforehand.

Otherwise cmshoot cmshoot seems to be The Man around the metro area.
They do good work, but require paperwork in triplicate. Easier to buy a gun than get them to fix it.

They do good work, but require paperwork in triplicate. Easier to buy a gun than get them to fix it.
What Paperwork???? I had my Benelli worked on and they just let me pay them and leave.....LOL Did great work too....fast turn around.

Flying Monkey Firearms Flying Monkey Firearms did this for me, could not be more pleased

Benelli M4 Cut.jpg

What Paperwork???? I had my Benelli worked on and they just let me pay them and leave.....LOL Did great work too....fast turn around.

Flying Monkey Firearms Flying Monkey Firearms did this for me, could not be more pleased

View attachment 5375822

I had an upper assembled. Had to provide my driver's license, CWL and they did paperwork in triplicate, giving me a copy for my records.

to elaborate I hate having to provide my info, but ya gotta understand that just for them to operate they have so much silly bs to deal with in regard to liability and regs.

Back
Top Bottom