• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Had to replace washer/dryer……. Damn inflation!!!!

• General Electric gross profit for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was $6.032B, a 15.14% increase year-over-year.

• General Electric gross profit for the twelve months ending December 31, 2021 was $20.300B, a 13.02% increase year-over-year.

Just bought a used Tahoe from a dealer. Tried to get us with 9.1 % financing . We looked at him, looked at each other got up to leave. Asked what’s wrong . I said , quote these exact words . If your going to % me at least use Ky and give me a reach around . My wife was mortified. I didn’t care ! Ended up going back and forth , ended up at 4.5%. If the wife hadn’t wanted it ,I’d have left ! As it was she banished me to the outside of the building ! They are nothing but THIEVES !
Never go in to a car dealership with the plan of them financing through their banks. They are in the business of making money, and they get a cut of the bank financing as well if you do it through them, hence why they offer higher APR. If you aren't paying cash, always get a preapproval from your local bank first so there's no haggling, or at the very least if you do finance through the dealer immediately refinance with your bank. I promise you can get lower than 4.5% through a credit union unless your credit is crap or the car is like 10 years old.

4.5% is still crazy high for a used vehicle, work on your credit score.
Nothing to do with the credit score. 770 is pretty good . Done the deal to get the vehicle. Two days later its paid off and the note is with our bank at 3.25 I think. :) They made a couple bucks in two days tho .

My sister just put a set in storage too. But you know, you cant wash a dry with the 500 dollar units, gotta spend 3k on them for some reason.

I dont care what someone does with their money, but I dont want to hear whinin when you are willing to spend 3k on a washer and dryer.

This. I don't know why you need to spend $3,000 on a washer and dryer when most of y'all that I have met look like you don't do laundry very often.

$3000 for a washer and dryer? F that!

Will go old school before that happens

faa3f-clothesline.jpeg

My sister just put a set in storage too. But you know, you cant wash a dry with the 500 dollar units, gotta spend 3k on them for some reason.

I dont care what someone does with their money, but I dont want to hear whinin when you are willing to spend 3k on a washer and dryer.
Yeah a washer and dryer are NOT status symbols for ME. They just have to work.

Had to replace my refrigerator in the middle of last year. About **** my pants when a somewhat decent frig was $2875.00. Wife wanted the front door water and ice. I asked the salesman what the hell happened to the same model that was $1300.00-$1500.00 5-6 years ago. He laughed and said everything is disposable and will need to be replace every 5 years. I hope the hell not!!
Bought a 600$ GE refer for a guest house from HD. Piece of **** fits together like it was put together with scraps, the seal on the door just started falling off. **** cheap Chinese **** or wherever they manufacture and assemble. ONE YEAR OLD. It also took two months to get delivered, post pandemic times.

Funny thing, bought a high end GE set in 98'. Lasted till 2015 when I gave them away still working.

**** em

Back
Top Bottom