• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handguns with one mag

Usually the only firearm that come with 1 mag are either low budget or milsurp

The no mag ones are weird though but then the seller might sell the mags later for extra dough
Well as I said before it just all depends on how common the mags are. The really popular platforms have plenty of aftermarket support. Hell even Magpul makes Glock mags now. But some pistols just have expensive mags. Most Taurus factory mags are high. I assume Springfield and Smith factory stuff is the same.

Extra mags?.... I was taught yrs ago bullets are expensive. ...if you can't kill with one shot you don't no gun to start with....one bullet one,one dead...that's how my momma taught me anyways

Well as I said before it just all depends on how common the mags are. The really popular platforms have plenty of aftermarket support. Hell even Magpul makes Glock mags now. But some pistols just have expensive mags. Most Taurus factory mags are high. I assume Springfield and Smith factory stuff is the same.
magazines for the croatioan php mv9 are also rare.

they are basically Springfield xd/hs2000 magazines but with a different cut place for the magazine release/holder, so you couldjsut make your own

Back
Top Bottom