• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy early birthday to me!!

Ok that is the only way I would do that, is with a cute youngun like that and a Birthday Girl...I know he had a great time....Well done young lady!
Haha I told daddy he was just gonna have to accept the movie! He's use to all the kid shows and movies anyways since Wade and I live with him. He just loves spending time with us outside of the house and he loves the drive in theater so he was thrilled either way! Money is better spent on time and memories made together anyways! Thank ya sir! :)

Happy Birthday and there's nothing a Dad likes more than the company of his kids, so that's a great present!

Watch out for the strainers and keep those life jackets on, especially if you don't know a stretch of the river well. Start out on some flat water .....
Thank you! Yeah that's the truth...it's been a tough life on him the past couple of years since his divorce and some other family issues so I try to make the very best of our time together to keep his spirits high!

Strainers??
Thanks for the pointers!

Thank you! Yeah that's the truth...it's been a tough life on him the past couple of years since his divorce and some other family issues so I try to make the very best of our time together to keep his spirits high!

Strainers??
Thanks for the pointers!

A strainer is when the river is blocked from one side to the other with downed tree or trees.
Get washed underneath one and you may get trapped!!!
Since there's no way to float around it, you end up on top of it pulling the kayak's over to the other side.
It's usually very exciting!! :becky:

I used to own 2 nine-foot kayaks back when I owned a pick up truck that I could carry them with.
Just like like Glockgirl, one was a sit-in style and one was a sit-on-top style. They were a lot of fun.

I'd be up for some tubing on a gentle river with no more than a class 2 rapids or a paddling trip (for vessels only, not tubes) on lake Lanier or Allatoona.

I think I could borrow and /or rent a kayak for that day.

A strainer is when the river is blocked from one side to the other with downed tree or trees.
Get washed underneath one and you may get trapped!!!
Since there's no way to float around it, you end up on top of it pulling the kayak's over to the other side.
It's usually very exciting!! :becky:
Ha!! Oh man...idk about that! :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom