• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Harley-Davidson BIKER’s, Are They from Another Planet? lol

We don't stop for rain, cold or sunshine. If it rains we pull over put on the rain gear, turn up the tunes and continue. 285 sucks and riding into Atlanta sucks but I ride not because I have a death wish (just the opposite) I just love to ride and prefer the mountains or the beaches are the best.

the-gay-bar-is-that-way-go-away-jesus-memebase-51932699.png

Umf, that's kids play :becky: In the winter of 1963-64, I rode my motorcyle from Wurzberg to Schweinfurt at 0200hrs and it was 35 below, and I had chains on it, going Clack Clack Clack Clack thru a foot of snow at 20 mph LOL.. Fun, but I'd never do it again:shocked:
You win! I've always thought you were crazy but now its no longer a thought.. God bless you my friend

Some people ride every day. That's their transportation and they wouldn't have it any other way. I have ridden in some pretty adverse weather when I was younger. I didn't have a choice and it was my only transportation for a while. If I had a choice, I wouldn't do it now.

My best friend only has an older Harley. Rain or shine year round its the only option he has. That said I gave up a few years ago. Between deer and folks on cell phones (Ok and I sometimes got a little fast for my britches) I decided the peace was no longer there and defeated the purpose I rode.

Back
Top Bottom