• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone besides me never owned a Glock?

Have owned a lot of different handguns. Just never liked the looks of the Glock. Its not that I think they are inferior in anyway but just not my cup of tea.

I never owned one till last year. Bought my first G 19 a week before the election (figured it may be my last since ole Hillary was SUPPOSED to win. (You know she did win by 3 million votes) Just sayin :). Well that is what I hear anyway!

I have bought a few and traded for another and I think I like em but not as well as the M&P Compacts. At least I have em if I ever need em.

I keep trying to love Glocks, have bought at least 3 of them and sold them a month later. Everything on paper say's I should love them, they are reliable, have a ton of aftermarket support, but in the end I just don't shoot them as well as most other pistols out there. The ergonomics just don't work for me.

My first gun was a Glock. I traded a friend who couldn’t pay rent. Then traded it years later for a .308. I liked it for my first, but don’t (yet) want another one at this point.

Making guns out of plastic? , not my cup of tea.

Will not own one.

glock_kaboom_photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom