Has anyone ever woke themselves up by farting

Who has woken themselves up with a fart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife crock potted the left over ham on the bone with beans. Mmmmmmm. So good I ate bowl after bowl. Btw, do you know what makes it really hard to sell a repair to a home owner? The has from several bowls of ham n beans. I just couldn't stop n at first the home owner was gracious enough to pretend he didn't notice but then he wanted to go look at it from outside where it was cold and very windy. Hahahaha

Have your wife put carrots in there too. It takes away 80% of the volume and intensity of the farts...

I think we all know a guy who was poopin in the woods and dropped one in his pants cuz he squatted wrong. I actually have a buddy that will go days in the woods without takin a duce cuz of that. There are a few times in my life that I laughed so hard I feared for my life. That was one.

i agree GP - a second pair is just good math

I think we all know a guy who was poopin in the woods and dropped one in his pants cuz he squatted wrong. I actually have a buddy that will go days in the woods without takin a duce cuz of that. There are a few times in my life that I laughed so hard I feared for my life. That was one.

i agree GP - a second pair is just good math

Yeah - you need to just go ahead and take your coveralls ALL THE WAY OFF... Don't ask me how I know this. :(

Protein shakes in college, yelled at my 3 roomies 2-3 times one morning for farting, woke up again to the green haze and I was the only one in the room, had to apologize later...lol

Whenever I go camping with the troop (I'm an assistant Scoutmaster) all the adults stay in an 'adult' area. Most of the other adults refuse to share a tent with me, due to the nocturnal tent flaps flowing in the breeze. I've heard some comments the next morning about needing some medication to counter the effects.
On another note, a good friend went to Philmont Scout Reservation (a 165,000 acre back-woods destination in New Mexico) and along day 6 of 10 on the trail, he and the boys in his crew were bored in the campsite they stopped at. They decided to have a flatulation contest. They all sat on this log, each taking a 'shot'. My buddy's turn came up and apparently he was saving one for some time, he let it rip sooo hard, he knocked some of the boys OFF the LOG!
Another time we were sitting in camp after a satisfying meal, the same guy let one go. A green fog drifted over the group and one-by-one we all had to leave...

Several years ago, a roommate and I were sitting on the patio after dinner, he was across a big commercial patio table about ten or twelve feet away. I let out a silent but deadly and thought no more of it. Several minutes later, he made an awful face and started doing the "dog with mouthful of peanut butter" action and gagging. He choked out "Did you just fart", of course I could only burst into laughter in reply. He jumped up, lurched over to the edge of the patio, in a strangled voice said "I can taste it!" and vomited.

That was one of the proudest moments of my life.

And, yes, I have woken myself up farting.

Back
Top Bottom